Sunday, April 3, 2011

the windy city

Where oh where have I been? Well first things first, I began Spring Break in Chicago for an AMS conference and Reggio/Montessori presentation with a few of my co-workers (I didn't even vomit while presenting which was a miracle in itself).  It was a fabulous trip- cold, blustery, disorienting and beautiful.
 These are a few of my gal pals and coworkers posing smartly...
 Next, a few shots of cityscapes...
 And a trip to the Art Institute...
 by way of the bean...

 and a fabulous supper at Studio 110, a friendly little french bistro near our hotel on the Magnificent Mile.

 All in all a fun trip...or beginning of a trip...next stop Olney and Farmhome.

1 comment:

ProfoundAlchemy said...

wow... that bean is in the movie source code at thhe end..

just saw that..

stranger things have happened I am told.. ;)